Monday, February 22, 2010

Here are some February baking items.  Superbowl Sunday we had a party at our church.  I made cupcakes, and tried to make the frosting look like grass (except the 4 I gave up on because my wrist hurt... :o)  



At the last minute, I decided to make the flags out of scrapbook paper, toothpicks, and white crayon. I've seen this on a couple other blogs (more professional looking than mine!) and wanted to give it a try.   

For Valentine's Day, I made sugar cookies and used a recipe for icing from my friend, Missy.  (The one who makes adorable cookies!)  I bought these pearl sprinkles at Yoder's in Shipshewana last month and was excited to use them!  

I love how they looked with our dishes!  Dots everywhere! 

Thanks for looking at my latest projects!  I'd love pointers and other ideas to improve my baking.   


No comments:

Post a Comment